Login Register Reset Password

Canal 9 Live Stream (Argentina)

< / > Add to Website
Add Canal 9 Live Stream (Argentina) to your website.
Name El Nueve
Category General Entertainment Spanish
Country Argentina

canal 9 argentina Channel 9 en Vivo (El Nueve) of Buenos Aires is an Argentine free-to-air television station broadcasting from the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires. The station was inaugurated on June 9, 1960.

From 2007 to 2020 it was owned by the media conglomerate Albavisión through its Argentine subsidiary Telearte S.A. In December 2019, Telearte reached a strategic agreement with the Grupo Octubre news channel, Información Periodística, which began broadcasting in October 2020, owned by trade unionist Víctor Santa María. In November 2020, Grupo Octubre bought 90% of Canal 9, with Carlos Lorefice Lynch being a minority shareholder with the remaining 10%. Watch Canal 9 live stream online.

A video from Canal 9 Live's YouTube channel.

Comments